[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: IIS redirects to JBoss

joanesilviya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 04:01:08 EDT 2008

Hello huaywen:

I followed the same link and even i could not accomplish it successfully.
If you have solved the problem , please help me out in carrying the steps for redirecting the IIS with Jboss. My IIS Sever ans Jboss 4.2.0 are in the same machine. But the
url i want to be directed is other server.

It would very helpful , if you can respond me.

Thanks in advance
silviya

"huaywen" wrote : Hi,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152891#4152891