[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: one data source with multiple database users

diemon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 04:19:03 EDT 2008

Let me put my problem in other words. User is authenticated and logged in authenticator.authenticate method as configured in components.xml. After checking request certificate (no user logging form in present), the org.jboss.seam.security.Identity object is filled with usrename and some other stuff. As we are in a bean method -'authenticate', which contains entity manager, it's clear that we have an established database connection. I need to switch database user and open connection from one of connection sub-pools created for 'Subjects' (PoolBySubject). When I use my own login module and switch the db connection credentials there is another connection opened but if another user was logged in, he is disconnected (no concurrent connections are opened).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152894#4152894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152894