[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to get Ldap informations?

kmekme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 26 08:38:50 EDT 2008

Ok thanks for the tips :)

But, I think you didn't understand me, so I'll try to explain better.

I've a LDAP server with users. My configuration is like in my first post, I synchronise users and roles from Ldap with Jboss portal database.
Everything works fine and I can log in with ldap credentials.

The problem is : I want to retrieve attributes from my ldap server (email, street adress, job) and show them in user profile and after save them in jboss portal database. Where do I have to do the mapping for that?

I think the code you showed me is to get the username of the user who is logged in.

I hope my question is clear now, and sorry for the misunderstanding.
Thanks again for your help. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153348#4153348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153348