[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Deployment using plan files

bjleela do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 26 09:01:32 EDT 2008

Hi,
     I've an application which is server independent. I've deployed the application in OC4J using dat files to avoid using server dependent deployment descriptors like orion-ejb-jar.xml, application-client.xml.. etc. Same way, I wish to do it in JBoss also. I should avoid using jboss-web.xml, jboss.xml in development and  I have to include them only while deploying the application. Can anybody help me how to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153354#4153354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153354