[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Can we implement a server socket in JBoss?

jisremoba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 06:10:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

Can we implement a user defined server socket class in JBoss and open a normal socket connection to this server socket? If so, what all are the configurations that we should do? It is some thing like the client should be able to open a normal socket connection to the server deployed on JBoss (Not http requests). i.e. the server should be able to listen and accept the normal socket connections from the client.

Thanks in advance,
Jis.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153537#4153537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153537