[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - authentication server and login module

kmekme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 06:15:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

The company where I work use their own authentication server and when user is authenticated, his username is put in session.
When I go to the portal, I'm redirected to authentication server and after sucessful authentication, I'm redirected to JBoss portal.

The problem is that in JBoss portal, I'm not logged in. How can I do to tell Jboss portal to log in with the username that I got from the authentication server?

I hope my question is clear enough.
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153539#4153539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153539