[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in Process Definition Deployment.

Fornachari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 12:50:59 EDT 2008

Ok mputz and thank you for your reply!

I downloaded the file jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2.zip, that came with  hibernate, hypersonic db, the jbpm 3.2.2 and the jboss (everything that I need, I think), so I am working with the Jboss that came with this file and the hypersonic DB. I didn't change anything, I am using the default configurations of all (the jboss, hibernate, config files, hypersonic db...)
I am using Windows XP.

I did a simple workflow, like the websale example. I deployed it from eclipse and I can run it from the jBPM Console. Now I want to run it from my java application, but I receive the error "couldn't find process definition "NameOfMyProcess"". My java application code, the complete error message, and config files are above, in my other comments.

Any help would be appreciate!
Any other information that I can tell you, please, ask me!
Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153714#4153714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153714