[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Java implementation; what does the ExecutionContext

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 12:57:52 EDT 2008

ExecutionContext is used to provide context for ActionHandlers.  It is best not to think of it as a long-lived object - more as a "face" that JBPM exposes to  ActionHandlers and other bits of client code that it calls into.

It is at least token-specific - I don't THINK more than one can exist for a given token at one time, but I'm not sure - there might be weird cases (say, when doing a join) where there might be.

Does that help?

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153717#4153717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153717