[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Installer versions, which one is for me???

ltgoof do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 01:56:28 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I'm trying to download JBoss Applicaiton Platform 4.3 and the download web page is not pretty user friendly (or not for dummies like me lol), there are several versions of installers available and I cant figure out which one is for me. I want to download JBoss AP 4.3 for 64 bit/4 processor version of the installer. Can anyone explain to me what's the difference between these relases:

JBoss Application Platform 4.3.0.GA installer
JBoss Application Platform 4.2.0.GA_CP02 installer
JBoss Application Platform 4.2.0.GA_CP01 installer

Another thing is does the installer asked for the installation number. I tried installing one of this and did not asked me for the installation number, contrary to RHES5 installation.

Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153834#4153834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153834