[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Eclipse + JBoss Debug Mode issue

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 01:57:17 EDT 2008

"praveenas" wrote : Hi,

  |     I am trying to cluster my Jboss deployed a war file written using ECHO2 and Hibernate. There are some issues to be solved in the source of EC?HO2. For that I need to run the war in Jboss in Debug mode. My m/c is running on LINUX. Please let me know where I can find proper documentation for configuring JbossIDE plugin in my current eclipse which already has Tomcat. I did nt find complete documentation in http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/install/build/en/pdf/JBossIDE-Install.pdf
  |

  | Thank you in advance.
  |
  | Praveena.

Praveena,

Your question is not related to what is being discussed in this thread. Please open a separate topic in this forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153835#4153835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153835