[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Nullpointer at MBeanServer server = MBeanServerLocator.locat

MarcusDidiusFalco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 10:45:04 EDT 2008

I am trying to port a JEE application from JBoss 3.2.7 to JBoss 4.2.2.GA
The application works on 3.2.7.
On JBoss 4.2.2 I get a NullPointerException at the line
MBeanServer server = MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss();
which I don't understand, because I have used this mechanism repeatedly in my own projects on JBoss 4.2.
The only difference I can think of is that the project I am trying to port is packaged in an ear archive.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Hans

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153979#4153979