[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in Process Definition Deployment.

mputz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 10:55:36 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :  My java application code, the complete error message, and config files are above, in my other comments.

what is still missing is the structure of your application.

For your convenience, here's a bare minimal application that could run the application code you posted:

/home/mputz/jboss/work/jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2/server/server/jbpm/deploy/jbpm-test.war/
  | |-- WEB-INF
  | |   |-- classes
  | |   |   `-- hibernate.cfg.xml
  | |   |-- lib
  | |   |   |-- jbpm-identity.jar
  | |   |   `-- jbpm-jpdl.jar
  | |   `-- web.xml
  | `-- index.jsp

where
* 'hibernate.cfg.xml' is just the same as the one deployed in /jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2/server/server/jbpm/deploy/jbpm-console.war/WEB-INF/classes/hibernate.cfg.xml,
* web.xml has only empty web-app tags and
* index.jsp contains your code.

Hope this helps a bit finding the culprit in your environment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153982#4153982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153982