[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in Process Definition Deployment.

Fornachari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 11:50:26 EDT 2008

Mputz

The structure of my application is correct, thank you.
I tried to use the hibernate.cfg.xml that you said (jbpm-console.war) and tried to intance my process like the java code I posted above, but I receivied the error "Could not find datasource"

But when I start the process from the jBPM Console, it works fine.

The differences from the hibernate.cfg.xml file that I was using from the hibernate.cfg.cml file that I tried now (the file that you said) are the following lines:

hibernate.cfg.xml that I was using - Receive the error: "couldn't find process definition NameofMyProcess'"

  |  <!-- JDBC connection properties (begin) -->
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:hsqldb:mem:jbpm</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.username">sa</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.password"></property>
  |     <!-- JDBC connection properties (end) -->
  |
  |     <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider</property>
  |
  |     <!-- DataSource properties (begin) ===
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">java:/JbpmDS</property>
  |     ==== DataSource properties (end) -->

Hibernate.cfg.xml file that I tried now (jbpm-console.war) - Receive the error "Could not find datasource":

  |  <!-- JDBC connection properties (begin) ===
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:hsqldb:mem:jbpm</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.username">sa</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.password"></property>
  |     ==== JDBC connection properties (end) -->
  |
  |     <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider</property>
  |
  |     <!-- DataSource properties (begin) -->
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">java:/JbpmDS</property>
  |     <!-- DataSource properties (end) -->

I just posted the differents lines between the two files, the other lines are the same for both files.

Any idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154006#4154006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154006