[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Enabling JSR77 Mbeans within JBOSS

orivat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 11:54:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've just downloaded JBoss-5.0.0.Beta3 and have been able to launch JBoss
succesfully, and I am able to see JBOSS MBeans within HTML browser.

Now I woudl like to be able to  see JBoss JSR77 MBeans for monitoring.
I've seen that there is a jboss-jsr77-client.jar file within the client directory.

What should I do to get JSR77 MBeans through JBOSS. Is there some specific configuration to do ?

Regards,

Oliver

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154008#4154008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154008