[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Catching Nodes Events

dorbd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 08:18:00 EDT 2008

First of all thanks for you quick answer, still read this -->

I will clarify my question, due to the fact that i am using the nodeModified.

I need to know, by event if it's possible, what exactly object have you insert inside or into that node that has been modified.

For example:
                                 Root

                                   MyContainer (Node)

                                   TempObject(key), 2(value)

Now, after the insertion of tempobject i will have an event of MyContainer node that has been modified. But, I want to know what was the value that was insert to this node. In this case, TempObject as a key and 2 as it's value.
Is that possible ?

Thanks in advance,

Dor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154254#4154254