[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Java implementation; what does the ExecutionContext

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 12:50:14 EDT 2008

I don't do tasks, so I can't help much with specifics.
But the engine is supposed to set up the ExecutionContext so that everything is correct for the given ActionHandler context - so this is expected.

As for HOW - I don't know - I'd have to research it.  You're probably just missing something.  It sounds like you're into the engine source code - just keep breakpointing, "divide and conquer" till you see where it's happening...  or just be happy that it does! ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154395#4154395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154395