[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Multiple WARs with SSL and common data source configurat

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 13:29:06 EDT 2008

djgel, you should have started a new post, not asked an unrelated question in an existing post.

But to answer what I think is your question - in Linux there is a kernel settings that determines if threads show up as separate processes (though I can't recall the name of that option). Apparently in one case you had the option set, in the other case you didn't.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154402#4154402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154402