[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Can't consume message.when message delivered

jerry.zhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 3 19:42:53 EST 2008

this problem, cast me a lot of time, lucky,i fixed at end. but if I follow timfox,i think don't cost so much time, I into a bad corn, find what cause the problem, cost a lot of time to guess use spring , guess is I configuration incorrect ,and a lot of work  for listener ,use MqManager replace of spring jms, let MqManager into serverlet and others, all word don't fix the problem, so when i change back the jar file, all is ok. i thanks lots of  good intention people get me help,i feel jboss.com is a very good place for search help, and i will come here often.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186528#4186528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186528