[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How do I display/modify the Porlet Modes in the Window Contr

jbportaldeveloper28 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 15:17:09 EST 2008

In the manual, section 1.1.3 "Portal Windows", how do I configure the window controls of a portlet?
http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.7.0.CR1/userGuide/html_single/#d0e565

I would like to be able to configure the display of the Portlet Modes and take advantage of the help "?" icon.

Currently, some portlets are not showing that so I don't know what configuraiton change I need to make to allow the visiblity of this mode.  The second part of this question is when the help icon is clicked, how do I modify the content that is displayed in the portlet? Where is that content stored?

I would attach screen shots of what it is I am describing but I can't host the images currently.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186819#4186819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186819