[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Question re Hot deployment of JSPs

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 06:06:04 EST 2008

"clewis at virgin" wrote :
  | Can I safely hot deploy jsps to the war (if it's deployed exploded).

Yes.

"clewis at virgin" wrote :
  | If the war isn't re-deployed how is the jsp relinked?

The last modified timestamp indicates a change to the jsp. Any modified jsps will be recompiled and will go through the JSP lifecycle.

"clewis at virgin" wrote :
  | What happens to references made by that jsp to shared classes?

The jsp will be recompiled and will go through the jsp lifecycle.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187662#4187662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187662