[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: How can I do mutual SSL when using JBoss as Web service

jeckles933 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 17 18:15:19 EST 2008

I have a similiar problem.  I can call a ws via https using stand alone project just fine.  Run same code in jboss container, get error

Can not connect http client invoker. Invalid HTTP server response [403] - Service Error. Response: Service Error/403

Side note:  to get around the multiple keystores, you can use this approach

HttpsURLConnection.setDefaultSSLSocketFactory(sslSocketFactory);

you'll find a bunch of posts on it.  i can provide more detail if needed.
if you find solution to 403 problem, please post it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189942#4189942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189942