[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Alternative JAR extensions

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 30 15:50:16 EST 2008

"bob.mcwhirter" wrote :
  | My RailsStructure deployer implements JEP.  Additionally, I've added setJarExtension( ".rails" ) on one of my parsing deployers (seems like a weird place for it, honestly),

This mostly comes from our legacy usage.
e.g. -beans.xml was packed as .beans
my SpringDeployer expected .spring + -spring.xml.

"bob.mcwhirter" wrote :
  | Yah, that's what I figured the code told me, but it still seems that boot-scan doesn't enable the .rails in time for the VFSContextFactory bits, even for deploy/ but subsequent scans do.

Hmmm, could be that getChildren is called to soon on deploy/.

I'll check tomorrow (just downloading IDEA 8.0.1 :-)
or if you dig up something while poking.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193266#4193266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193266