[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Takes much time to Startup - 1.4.0.SP3

Craig2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 01:22:41 EDT 2008

Thanks for the handful replies.

we have also configured paging parameters for our JBoss Messaging Server in Prod Environment for our older version of JBM

Values set for FullSize, PageSize, and DownCacheSize are 500,250 and 250 respectively.

Before setting these values, we used to often get OutOfMemory Exception in our Prod Environment.After setting these values, we never get OutOfMemory exception..Pls suggest whether the values set is optimal or less aggressive for JBM at prod environment which currently handles millions and millions of messages.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179927#4179927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179927