[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Can someone look at this application? help understanding

rickcr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 01:27:17 EDT 2008

Thanks again for trying to help. (I have the feeling it's going to be something really stupid that I'm not doing correctly in my maven build. I've looked over the exploded ear though and it seems ok?)

Anyway, the EJB seems to deploy ok. I can access it fine grabbing it by the jndi name from the InitialContext.

here is the ejb showing up in the jndi tree:

http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/86998/jndi.png

and here is the complete server.log

http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/86998/server.log

Here's the simple service locator that is working

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179928#4179928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179928