[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3.0

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 12:35:58 EDT 2008

Are you packaging your EJB as a JAR file or as a JAR within an EAR? Could you list the contents of the JAR (and EAR)? (Use "jar -tf xxx.jar")

I has a simple Hello EJB I deployed as a JAR. The entire contents of my JAR is:

com/peter/ejb/Hello.class
com/peter/ejb/HelloLocal.class

I placed my JAR file in server/xxx/deploy (where xxx is the configuration name, usually 'default')

By the way, in this forum we will help you manually get your EJB deployed, but as for the magic required by MyEclipse, you will probably have to ask elsewhere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180613#4180613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180613