[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Change token node

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 7 14:51:34 EDT 2008

"lbrasseur" wrote : I want to change the execution path from one task node to another. However, there is no transition between nodes (it's a strange requirement for the application: to be able to make arbitrary state jumps).

No, but not very common

"lbrasseur" wrote :
  | I tried getting the Token and changing the node to which it points. However, this causes a lot of exceptions with task instances found on the old node.
  |
  | There is an easier way to do this?

In normal nodes you can move the token without a problem. Task nodes are more complex, but you can try the following
- try configuring the tasks as not signalling (they will not move the token then if they are ended
- cancel the tasks before moving the token

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180867#4180867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180867