[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portlet Bridge - WSRP !?

hjn76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 10:01:15 EDT 2008

Hi, when I deploy a portlet remotable and then consume it it doesn't seem like it's getting any request or sending a response. When the submit button is pressed it just reloads the same page in the portlet.

The portlet is displayed just fine in the consuming portal but it doesn't seem like it's comunicating with the producer portal.

I'm not getting any error message at all.

Can I have missed some basic configuration setting?

//  Henric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182123#4182123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182123