[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: (3.0.0.Alpha1) Server launch config is not customizable
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 10:01:38 EDT 2008
I cannot repeat hte launch configuration issue in the current TRUNK stream. I must have made the launch configuration more liberal some time ago.
1) You must create a server via servers and runtimes. The API provided by webtools does not allow willy nilly launch configuration creation.
2) This is a feature. If you'd like an option / property to customize, file a JIRA for it
3) The XPath portion is unique becuase I clearly can't have it refreshing and scanning files for differences left and right. The original scan takes quite a while and so it is cached. I'll have to think about a solution. For now, does right-clicking on the element in the JBoss Server's view and clicking "refresh" fix it?
4) Will have to look into it
5) I believe I used to have support for this. I'll have to double check if there was a regression somewhere.
6) Dependent on 5 obviously.
Thanks for the feedback
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182124#4182124
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182124
More information about the jboss-user