[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss N logging

sunlinux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 06:28:41 EDT 2008

I am new to jboss: pls ans my below quires :

1. application log: I want to log application error,warning etc to log some where so that developer can access to resolve any logic/coding issues in application , I checked default logging in /logs/server.log but thr is nothing useful.

2.I want to log all http request to jboss in a different file, how do I do that ?

Pls. guide me on above running jboss 4.2.2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182349#4182349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182349