[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss N logging

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 06:54:55 EDT 2008

"sunlinux" wrote : I am new to jboss: pls ans my below quires :

  | 1. application log: I want to log application error,warning etc to log some where so that developer can access to resolve any logic/coding issues in application , I checked default logging in /logs/server.log but thr is nothing useful.

You will have to configure the logging through the jboss-log4.xml file which is under %JBOSS_HOME%\server\< serverName>\conf folder.

"sunlinux" wrote :
  | 2.I want to log all http request to jboss in a different file, how do I do that ?

Uncomment the following part from the %JBOSS_HOME%\server\< serverName>\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\server.xml file:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182351#4182351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182351