[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Not able to run Application on Jboss from remote machine

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 19:47:05 EDT 2008

jaikiran wrote :
  | Have you set the JAVA_HOME correctly?
  |
  | I wasn't aware that there was a 1.7 version of Java available. Can you try using 1.5 Sun Java JDK and see if it works?

Have you done this? What happened?

myforum wrote : Can you please tell me where this binding exists in Linux file.

There is no such file. The command line you are using is the correct way to do this. But your JVM is suspect - change it like jaikiran suggested.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182791#4182791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182791