[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Several doubts about JBPM ....

maykellff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 19:54:03 EDT 2008

Hi, one of the promise of most of BPM tools and engines is allow flexibility when business changes come into play. Now, after i review and play with  JBPM, my worry is about i don´t see how can i isolate the processes definition and execution from the web application itself because i see Java code inside my process definition for everywhere.

A simple case, after my application is in production, it is necessary to make a change in one of the processes it is holding;
 Do i have to redeploy the application after the change?

another question: Can i make a deploy of one of my process even without make a deploy of the application that uses this process?

Can i deploy my process to a server for example jboss-jbpm-2.0-server and deploy the web application that uses it to another server for example jboss-4.2.x.GA ?

How can i take adventages from tools like Jbpm-console?

I hope you can help me with this,

Thanks in advance, Maykell.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182792#4182792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182792