[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - How to deploy a WebApplication in Tomcat with Jboss AOP?

DerMas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 07:43:54 EDT 2008

Everything works fine with Jboss AS 4.2.2
I have an EJB.jar with my not intercepted classes(+META-INF) and an
intercepted.aop with the classes that are intercepted by Jboss aop(+ META-INF with an empty jboss-aop.xml(I am using annotations)).

I put both with my libs & META-INF into one application.ear file.
Then I deployed the application.ear in jboss AS 4.2.2.
I enabled loadtime weaving in \default\deploy\jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer\META-INF\jboss-service.xml and copied & registered the pluggable-instrumentor.jar in the bin directory.

Ok. So then everything worked fine with the Jboss AS 4.2.2

BUT:
What do I have to do, to make this application.ear file work with an ordinary Tomcat WebServer?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183207#4183207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183207