[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: passing task variables

memius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 07:45:08 EDT 2008

In that case you take an existing process instance and pass it to the sub process.

My question is about a process variable specific to that sub process.  So, a variable that should not be assigned in the main process (eg. because it is not used there and has no relevance there) but is needed in the sub process.

Eg. if you have a 'handle invoice' sub process (triggered from a mail, passing that invoice) in a main process that could be eg. a 'development service'.
You don't want the invoice on the main process, but you want to set the invoice on the sub process...
(the example might not be 100% realistic, but I hope you understand the idea)

Sincerely,
Dieter D'haeyere

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183208#4183208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183208