[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem creating service jboss.security:name=XMLLoginCon

Monadear do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 01:41:28 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : Oops, I must have mistyped my search string, I found the XMLLoginConfig mbean, so there is no need to post information about it.

  | At this point, my "Another possibility" appears to be the likely culprit.

Hi PeterJ,

Thank you for your instant reply. But i could not understand the above thing u wrote "At this point, my "Another possibility" appears to be the likely culprit".

Please tell me what could be the possible cause.
If you have any clues please tell.

Regards,
Monadear

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183380#4183380