[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: EJB3 Support

bershath27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 02:20:25 EDT 2008

Guys,

This is not fixed as expected, ie as it was in JBossIDE-2.0.0.Beta2. I'm still using the said version for this EJB3 related problem hasn't been resolved in JBDS/JBossTools.

I have noted that the EJB3 MDB/SessionBean creation are added but still EJB3 Project creation is missing.

IOW, here's how you could produce this problem:
1. Create an EJB Project (Since there's no EJB3 Project to select)
2. Create an EJB3 MDB
3 You can see that the required libraries are not getting added to the build path, which you have to add manually, where as with JBossIDE-2.0.0.Beta2, this is automated.

I will mail you with the screen dumps explaining what's exactly missing in JBDS, if needed.

Cheers
Tyronne Wickramarathne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183382#4183382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183382