[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Do I need to have all the classes to run aopcompiler on

DerMas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 08:33:26 EDT 2008

Interesting question. I have the same problem with libs in my project.
Aopc tries to weave them, which results in errors such as:

  | [aopc] Exception in thread "main" javassist.NotFoundException: org.somepackage.foo.Barclass

With loadtime weaving everything works fine with the vm argument:

-Djboss.aop.exclude=org

But I need to get it to work with precompile weaving.. So I'd like to know how I can have the same exclude/include option in my build.xml file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183489#4183489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183489