[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How does JBoss handle Local and Remote interfaces

mrfarhankhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 03:32:39 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply. I'm using JSF, EJB3, JBoss4.2.2.GA. I have several stateless EJB deployed on JBOSS, on the same machine.

I have updated now and using the local interfaces instead of the remote interfaces. Also, I have done JBoss tunning and slimming as mentioned in this link
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10181

But there is no significant gain in performance. What else can I do to achieve optimum performance ?

Thanks in advance.
Farhan!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185612#4185612

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185612