[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP Exception with jboss-portal-2.7.0.CR1-bundled

axelmotyka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 03:45:19 EDT 2008

First of all, system is running now :) Thank you!

Now i will check out my first portlet and then lets see how we can integrate our old Supervisory Controls & MES application in this mighty JBoss stuff :)

MaxPermSize is configured, but in run.conf - and this file is never used in a windows system, so its missing in run.bat.

run.bat has to be updated with
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Xms128m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

and it would be a good configuration hint if you add
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dhttp.proxyHost={proxy ip} -Dhttp.proxyPort={proxy port} -DproxySet=true

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185614#4185614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185614