[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss4.2.1GA Installation and configuration

pb_1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 1 06:48:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have downloaded and unzipped JBoss4.2.1GA. I have added it as windows service on my windows XP machine by by installing JavaService.exe that i downloaded from net and also running the install.bat file that i downloaded from net. But jboss is accessible only as localhost. How do i make a  set up to access JBoss with ip address and hostname when i am starting it as a windows service? I have searched a lot on the net and din't find any working solutions. Please help me on this.

Thanks,
PB

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173571#4173571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173571