[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP Producer: Need to set requiresInitCookie

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 1 06:54:36 EDT 2008

To be a little more precise, our WSRP producer does not currently require use of cookies so we did not include the capability for users to configure this option.
Cookies initialized via initCookie are unrelated to session management and changing the initCookie policy should not have an impact on this.
We do currently require a call to initCookie to be made once per user but this is a workaround for an interoperability issue we found with some versions of BEA Portal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173572#4173572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173572