[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - From BPMN (STP BPMN Editor) to BPEL

miketech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 07:22:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am drawing my BPMN diagrams with the Eclipse SOA Tools Project BPMN Editor. Do you know a recommend way to get this diagram to BPEL so that it can be run within JBoss?

I've read that JBoss is BPEL 2.0 compliant, thus if I find a solution to transform BPMN to BPEL and refine it with the Eclipse BPEL Editor it should be able to run the process within BPEL. Or are there any problems I haven't seen yet?

Greetings

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173922#4173922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173922