[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JAAS Authentication from stand alone client

eefahs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 07:24:46 EDT 2008

More details..

My application is devided into different subsystems and each subsystem is a different jar.
and one of my jar is defined with a security domain and the initial call to this subsystem triggered the login method and it was successfull and user logged into the system.

And the same user was accessing an ejb from another subsystem which was internally refering the subsystem with security domain defined. again the login method triggered (why is it every call need a login call?) and it was trying to get the username, ofcourse it was null and the call failed.

I tried by defining the role  security-role-ref  for the calling subsystem ejb, but it fails in the login.. How to handle this situation?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173923#4173923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173923