[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Deployment using Jboss/Spring Integration

pnidhi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 04:44:17 EDT 2008

Hi Evrybody,

I have an application which is currently implemented as a servlet, packaged as a war file and is deployed in JBOSS. It works fine. The folder structure is as follows :
xmlrpc.war
 -META-INF
     -MANIFEST.MF
 -WEB-INF
     -classes
     -web.xml
I want to integrate JBOSS with spring. I have therefore include jboss-spring-jdk5.deployer in my JBOSS/server/default/deploy folder. Now, I probably need to re-package my war as a spring jar. But I don't know how to do that. I have jboss-spring.xml which I have put in META-INF. Where do I put my class files and the web.xml file?? The propsed structure for the spring-jar is :
 -com(package containing class files)
 -META-INF
     -jboss-spring.xml

Any help in this regard will be appriciated.
Thanks in advance,
Preeti

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174207#4174207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174207