[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Big HashMap stored to cache - problems with replication

milchkaffee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 04:45:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've got a problem with the replication of the cache. I put a big Map (about 4 MByte) to the cache. On the local cache everything works fine. But it doesn't get replicated to the cache on the other cluster member. I don'T get an error nor an exception. The map only has four key/value-pairs. But under every pair there is another Map and under this again another Map.

My configuration is REPL_ASYNC and REPEATABLE_READ.

Map<String, Map<AttributeName, AttributeProperty>> tempGroupCache;
...fill tempGroupCache from the database...
this.tree.put(this.TREECACHE_NODENAME_GROUPCACHE, tempGroupCache);

Is there a problem with the replication of big maps?

Greets, Jens

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174208#4174208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174208