[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Single instance of utility per ejb service

ashitre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 06:23:01 EDT 2008

Hi,
   I have a utility class placed in shared lib folder of profile.
   Each ejb instance will create one instance of this utility class, so one instance per ejb.   But I want to have only one utility instace across one type of ejb instances in the jboss.

   For example there are 2 ejb services ejb1 and ejb2. ejb1 has 2 instances ejb1.1 and ejb1.2   and ejb2 has 2 instances ejb2.1 and ejb2.2. So the requirement is ejb1.1 and ejb1.2   should share single instance of utility and similarly ejb2.1 and ejb2.2 should share another  instance of utility.

   Does anybody have any idea to resolve the issue ?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174538#4174538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174538