[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jBPM + WebServices + EJB 3.0

cdc08x do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 06:24:58 EDT 2008

Hi Francesco (and who reads here)!

I searched and read and searched again, after reading your very useful links, and my problem remained the same: WebService in EJB 3.0 must be deployed over StateLESS Session Beans, then there is no way to mantain the state of the current process running - apart from explicitly pass it through the methods' parameters.

For example, if I want the user to select a product @WebMethod public void selectProduct(Product p) before adding it to cart @WebMethod addToCart(Product p), this rule is easily expressible on a process. But how may I connect the transition of the process instance to the WS calls?

Then, it seems that Seam works best (with conversation ids and so on), to my purpose - more than the jBPM / jPDL suite for JBossAS.

Am I wrong? If so, tell me (any link with examples or whatever should be very appreciated! :)

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174539#4174539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174539