[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Big HashMap stored to cache - problems with replication

milchkaffee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 07:04:29 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply. The asynchronously replication doesn't seem to be the problem. Even after changing to REPL_SYNC the replication doesn't happen.

configuration part:
false
true
15000
15000
10000

true
true

I use the methods registerClassLoder and activateRegion to activate the replication. I'm not sure if the configuration is the problem. In other cases of smaller cache nodes the replication works fine. But in the other cases I cache smaller object and not big Maps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174976#4174976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174976