[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Big HashMap stored to cache - problems with replication

milchkaffee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 07:06:03 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply. The asynchronously replication doesn't seem to be the problem. Even after changing to REPL_SYNC the replication doesn't happen.

configuration part:
<attribute name="UseReplQueue">false</attribute>
  | <attribute name="FetchInMemoryState">true</attribute>
  | <attribute name="InitialStateRetrievalTimeout">15000</attribute>
  | <attribute name="SyncReplTimeout">15000</attribute>
  | <attribute name="LockAcquisitionTimeout">10000</attribute>
  | <attribute name="EvictionPolicyClass"></attribute>
  | <attribute name="UseRegionBasedMarshalling">true</attribute>
  | <attribute name="InactiveOnStartup">true</attribute>

I use the methods registerClassLoder and activateRegion to activate the replication. I'm not sure if the configuration is the problem. In other cases of smaller cache nodes the replication works fine. But in the other cases I cache smaller object and not big Maps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174979#4174979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174979