[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Scoped Deployment settings cuase LinkageError

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 11:49:11 EDT 2008

"Martinator" wrote : Hi again Jaikiran, removing the servlet.jar from the jboss/server/default/lib folder resolved the issue.

Good to know that the issue is fixed.

"Martinator" wrote :
  | We put all of our jars into the jboss lib folder to keep the size of our deployments down.

Just a note of caution - Its not recommended to mess with the jar files in the JBoss server lib folder(s). Ideally, you will package the necessary jar files with your application. The jars in the lib folder of JBoss are used by all the applications deployed on that server (including the ones which are shipped by default by JBoss). So replacing/adding jars in the lib folder of JBoss is always risky.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175099#4175099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175099